Saturday, October 21, 2006

This is where I'm living

Since I have only 2 weeks left in Japan, I guess it's time to post some pictures from where I'm actually living.


This is how streets around Konakadai neighbourhoods often look like (once you leave the main streets). Two typical japanese houses, one with a not so typical green garden ;)


This is in a park close to university, the entrance to a small shrine. I just liked this view :)

This is in a pretty big park in the south of Chiba. I went there the first weekend, I was in Japan. There a lot of interesting sculptures... and flowers ;) I liked it really much.


My faculty's entrance - Graduate School of Science and Technology on Nishi-Chiba Campus

This picture I took from the uppermost floor of my faculty. We've had a view of these most amazingly colourful sunsets in September. The towers in the back are in Makuhari, a city part recently built for conferences. Anyways, you can kind of guess, how high up one would need to be, until you could see anything else than suburbs... that's the most depressing thing about living in the area of Tokyo :(


My kitchen... just after I got here - before I cleaned it ;)


Javier and me at the beach of Makuhari Messe. It is the innermost part of Tokyo Bay; Tokyo Bay is completely surrounded by industry. So don't even think about swimming here!


That's it for now. Take care everybody - and hope to see some of You soon back in Germany :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home